The consulate of Iraq in Washington D.C. is located at : 1801 P Street, N.W. Washington D.C. 20036  
Tel: (202) 483-7500

The Iraqi Commercial office is located at  :1155 15th Street N.W. Suite 1100 Washington D.C. 20005                                           Tel: (202) 822-2088

The consulate of Iraq in California address is: 350           S.Figueroa Street Los Angeles, CA 90071                                      Tel: (213) 797-6060

The consulate of Iraq in Michigan address is: 16445 W. 12 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48076  
Tel: (248) 423-1250

Commonly Certified Federal Documents

FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation)

  • FBI Background Checks are used by many foreign employers and governments to determine the history of an individual. We suggest that background checks be requested directly from the FBI, a process that can take up to 45 days; third-party vendors may offer a faster turn-around, but few foreign governments will accept anything but one issued by the FBI and printed on official paper.


  • The "Certificate to Foreign Government" is for the export of human drugs and biologics, animal drugs, and devices that can be legally marketed in the United States. The "Certificate of Exportability" is for the export of human drugs and biologics, animal drugs, and devices that cannot be legally marketed in the United States, but meet the requirements of sections 801(e) or 802 of the Act and may be legally exported.

  • The "Certificate of a Pharmaceutical Product" conforms to the format established by the World Health Organization (WHO) and is intended for use by the importing country when considering whether to license the product in question for sale in that country.

  • The "Non-clinical Research Use Only Certificate" is for the export of a product, material, or component, for non-clinical research use only, that is not intended for human use and which may be marketed in, and legally exported from, the United States under the Act.

  • The "Specified Risk Materials of Bovine, Ovine and Caprine Origin Certificate" is used for the export of gelatin that can be legally marketed in the United States. These certificates address concerns on raw material in regard to transmissible spongiform encephalopathies.

USPTO (US Patent & Trademark Office)

  • The USPTO will issue a "Certified Copy" that is authenticated by the USPTO as being a true replication of official USPTO records. A Certified Copy includes selected records and a cover page with the certification information.

  • A "Certified Application As Filed" includes the original application documents and is commonly used when filing abroad and claiming benefit of the U.S. application's filing date.

  • A "Certified File Wrapper" includes the complete prosecution history and is commonly used in judicial proceedings.

USDA (US Department of Agriculture)

  • The "Phytosanitary Certificate" is used to certify that the domestic plants or plant products have been inspected according to appropriate procedures, and they are considered to be free from quarantine pests, practically free from other injurious pests, and conform to the current phytosanitary regulations of the importing country. This form can also be used for foreign origin commodities that are being re-exported from the U.S. when a certificate was not required for the commodity to make entry into the United States.  The foreign origin will be listed in the Place of Origin block on the phytosanitary certificate.

  • The "Export Certificate" is used to certify approved processed products. This export certificate affirms that, based on inspection or processing, the product is believed to be free from injurious plant pests.

EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)

  • The EPA issues educational and proficiency certificates for various environmentally sensitive professions, such as HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) Technicians.

  • The EPA also issues various certifications: Certificate of Conformity (Certificate Summary Information (or summary sheet data) will contain the emission standards the motor vehicle was certified to.

DHS (Department of Homeland Security)-USCIS (US Citizenship & Immigration Service)

  • A "Certificate of Naturalization" can be certified as a true copy by an agent of the USCIS. The Certificate must be certified by the person's local USCIS office in the presence of an agent. Contact your local USCIS office to schedule an appointment.

DOJ (Department of Justice - Federal Courts)

  • All judgments issued by federal courts and certified from the clerk of that court and the Department of Justice.